CAMC Memorial Hospital
CAMC Memorial Hospital is home to one of the highest volume heart programs in the United States. Each year, physicians perform about 8,000 procedures in the cardiac catheterization labs and more than 1,600 open-heart bypass surgeries.
Comprehensive cancer care is also housed on Memorial Hospital's campus. Our multidisciplinary team includes radiation, gynecologic and medical oncologists, as well as oncology pharmacists, psychologists dedicated to the care of cancer patients and their families, case coordinators, social workers and skilled oncology registered nurses. Our services also include a cancer patient support program for families. CAMC cancer services have been accredited since 1956 and offer the most, highest trained, nationally certified health care professionals in the region.
Memorial Hospital also is the site of a comprehensive diabetes center, family medicine and internal medicine clinics, Vascular Center of Excellence and general medical-surgical inpatient services.
The Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center of West Virginia University-Charleston Division also is located on this campus. Our address is 3200 MacCorkle Ave. SE, Charleston, WV 25304.
The department information below includes hours, staffing and contact information.
Memorial Hospital Departments
- Acute Infusion Services
- Ambulatory Infusion Center
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Cardiac Progressive Care(3 South)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular Medical Telemetry(3 West)
- Circulatory Dynamics Lab (CDL)
- Coronary Intensive Care Unit (CICU)
- Emergency Room (ER)
- Intermediate Care(4 North)
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU)
- Medical/Surgical(3 North)
- Medical Telemetry(4 West)
- Observation(5 West)
- Oncology(5 East / 5 South)
- Open Heart Recovery Unit (OHRU)
- Open Heart Surgery Progressive Care(4 South)
- Outpatient Care Center
- Outpatient Laboratory
- Patient Access Center (PAC)
- Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Post Cardiac Cath Unit (PCCU)
- Pulmonary & Cardiac Telemetry(3 East)
- Surgery (OR)
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU)
- Vascular & Cardiac Telemetry(2 East)
- Vascular, Orthopedic & General Surgical(2 West)
- Vascular Intermediate Care Unit (VICU)