Start your career today at West Virginia’s premier medical center
Experienced Registered Nurse opportunities:
- Search our available nursing positions as an experienced nurse using the search box or call (304) 388-7269 with questions.
Graduate nurse opportunities:
- CAMC is accepting applications for new graduate positions. Become Part of CAMC’s Nurse Residency Program! Apply today by clicking here or call (304) 388-3478 with questions.
- Graduate nurse offers of employment may be made before graduation. New graduates must have passed the NCLEX and obtained their WV license before their employment start date.
Nurse residency program:
- As a new graduate nurse, you will become part of the CAMC Nurse Residency Program!
- CAMC’s new graduates (RNs with less than one year experience) will participate in the nurse residency program.
- The nurse residency program is six months in length and provides a smooth transition from entry-level novice to competent practitioner by ensuring the development of quality clinical skills imperative to patient safety, decision making and critical thinking.
For additional questions:
Employment Center: (304) 388-7458 or (800) 323-5157
Office hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Charleston Area Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.