Women's Medicine Center
Located conveniently on the first floor of CAMC Women and Children's Hospital, the Women's Medicine Center is an outpatient office specializing in maternity services and other care provided by a gynecologist. Patients are seen by appointment only, which are available Monday through Friday, excluding all major holidays.
Thirteen residents and a nurse practitioner staff the Women's Medicine Center and offer a variety of women's health services including:
- Pregnancy: including routine prenatal, delivery and postpartum care
- High-risk prenatal, delivery and postpartum obstetrics care
- Gynecological cancer (requires referral from patient's primary physician or OB Gyn)
- Infertility counseling (we do not offer reversal of tubal ligations)
- Birth control (including Mirena, Implanon and surgical intervention such as tubal ligations)
- Surgery, including hysterectomy
If you are having a baby, or need to schedule an appointment with the Women's Medicine Center for another women's health need, please call central scheduling at (304) 388-9677 or
For questions about our services, please contact us at (304) 388-2427.