- Planned Giving Seminar – Leave a Legacy
The CAMC Foundation hosted a planned giving seminar April 3 at the new Four Points by Sheraton. An informative presentation was given by Mrs. Cindy McGee and Mr. Nick Oxley from A & F Financial Advisors. Kudos to our guest speakers for making planned giving as easy as “signing a check or swiping a card” and educating the audience on the benefits of planned giving. Courtesy of Sheraton, the guests were given a private tour of the new penthouses on the 12th floor of the hotel. The CAMC Foundation established The Bradford Society as the planned giving component of its development efforts. Members of the Bradford Society are those generous donors who committed to the CAMC Foundation in their estate planning processes. These individuals want to make a difference and ensure our ability to provide excellent healthcare to all of our patients. Contact us now to learn about the different ways you can become a member of the Bradford Society, or check our website. An additional planned giving event will be this fall.
Ways to get involved
• Make a one time or an ongoing gift to the CAMC Foundation
• Make a contribution through stocks
• Contribute to the unrestricted funds or dedicate it to a particular cause
• Leave a legacy and make a planned gift
• Attend or volunteer at one of our upcoming special events
• Participate in the CAMC Foundation Ambassador program
• Gifts of appreciated stock
Gifts of appreciated stock Thanks to our many generous donors who make gifts of appreciated stock to support the mission of the CAMC Foundation. We want to make your gift as easy and smooth as possible. Please let us know when you plan to make stock gifts and we will work with your broker personally to ensure an efficient and quick gift process.