CAMC Physicians Group General & Vascular Surgery
Our general and vascular surgery physicians offer a complete and broad spectrum of surgical procedures. Inpatient care is provided for patients who require hospitalization as part of their treatment; however, the practice also has its own in-office treatment room for minor procedures. In-hospital procedures are performed at all CAMC locations. A fully trained staff will attend to your comfort, safety and personal needs.
We strive to provide excellent patient care by paying close attention to your personal needs and helping you fully understand your surgical options.
- Full range of general surgery
- Endoscopy including colonoscopy (screening and therapeutic)
- Endocrine surgery of the thyroid, parthyroid and adrenal glands
- Vascular surgery including carotid and aortic surgery and the surgical treatment of peripheral vascular disease
- Breast surgery including minimally-invasive biopsy and skin-sparing mastectomy
- Extensive laparoscopic experience including the treatment of gerd and achalasia
- Full range of oncologic surgery including breast, colon, pancreas and liver, etc.
- Skin cancer and melanoma with sentinal lymph node biopsy
- Wound care