When you’re living with pain in your hips or knees, everyday activities like walking, exercise and even rest can be difficult or nearly impossible. CAMC provides a full range of surgical options to help you get back to doing the things you enjoy.
Our program includes:
- Experienced, board-certified orthopedic surgeons; nurses and therapists that specialize in the care of joint patients.
- A full-time joint program coordinator that coordinates your care and guides you every step of the way.
- Pre-education classes for patients and their families.
- Dedicated joint replacement units at CAMC General and Memorial hospitals.
- A comprehensive patient guide for you to follow before surgery through recovery.
For more information call our Joint Program Coordinator at (304) 388-6490.