When joint pain slows you down and you just want to get back to doing the things you enjoy, you have to find the right doctor who can help you get there.
Dr. Alexander Rosenstein, Director of Reconstructive and Orthopedic Surgery, is a fellowship-trained surgeon who specializes in treating painful joint problems, including:
• Joint replacement of the hip and knee
• Complex revision surgery of the hip and knee
• Minimally-invasive unicompartmental knee replacement
• Arthroscopic surgery
• Non-surgical treatments
Dr. Scott Ciaccia, CAMC’s only orthopedic hand specialist, is an expert in treating joint problems of the hand and upper extremity, including:
• Fractures of the hand and wrist
• Arthritis of the hand and wrist
• Minimally-invasive carpal tunnel surgery
• Trigger finger release
• Surgery of the shoulder
As a leader in orthopedics, CAMC provides a full range of services in total joint care, which leads to better outcomes, a faster recovery and a better quality of life.
We are now accepting new patients. Please call our office for more information.
CAMC Physicians Group – Orthopedic Surgery
415 Morris St., Suite 201
Charleston, WV 25301
Phone: (304) 388-3580
Fax: (304) 388-7755