The program publishes a quarterly newsletter, path (positive approach to health). Each issue contains articles written by members of the CAMC Ryan White Program's care team.
Review the index below to see the articles in each issue. Click on the link to read the newsletter on-line or to print the issue on your computer.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view these newsletters. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program, click here for a free download
- Hell in a hot flash? Facts and perspectives on menopause and HIV
- HIV symptoms in women
- Ryan White Program receives 2016 grant award from Elton John AIDS Foundation
- Finding out you are positive is tough; figuring out how to tell your children is even harder
- How to disclose your HIV status to your family and friends
- Moving forward with CARE: Building on 25 years of passion, purpose and excellence
- The new closet
- Remembering Ryan White and the Landmark Law
- The facts about PrEP: is it for you?
- Why I'm taking PrEP - & maybe you should too
- Medication adherence
- Spring forward
- Jared Leto in Dallas Buyers Club - he's not there
- The Affordable Care Act and Extended Medicaid Coverage - What's in it for you?
- Hepatitis C treatment "game changers" are coming - Spring 2014
- Choose to become pregnant with HIV
- WV Rainbow Run 5K
- Affordable Care Act preventive services for women
- A man, a monkey and the birth of the AIDS epidemic
- Free, confidential testing locations
- Talking to teens about HIV
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Osteoporosis and HIV
- Black Swan & HIV by Shan Decker
- Bipolar Disorder by Laura Wilhelm, PhD
- "Pawsitive" Power of Pets
- Take the test!
- Avoid these common condom mistakes
- The State of HIV testing laws in West Virginia by Christine Teague, PharmD, MPH, AAHIVE
- Take the Test!
- Free Rapid HIV Testing Locations
- CAMC Ryan White Clinic FAQs
- Remembering the Past for the Future by Linda Davis, MSW
- Aging with HIV by Laura Wilhelm, PhD
- Taking It Step by Step: An Interview with Dorothy and Lizabeth - article from WORLD Newsletter, a publication of Women Organized to Respond to Life-threatening Diseases (www.womenhiv.org)
- Never Too Old
- Smoke Signals by Eric Watts
- Pack Your Toolbox by Laura Wilhelm, PhD
- Just the Facts by Yvonne Lane, RN
- How To Kill Your T Cells Without Really Trying by Richard Ferri
- Stick to the Program by Carrie E. Jeffers, PharmD
- Changing your HIV Regimen
- Why You Need Antibiotics when Your CD4 Count is Low by Lisa Robinson, PharmD
- Living in the Wreckage of My Future by Richard S. Ferri