Visit Our Breast Center in Charleston, WV
At CAMC, we are committed to helping women manage their breast health. Our team delivers the expert treatment you deserve for all of your breast care needs.
As the first accredited breast center in the state and the only accredited center in the region, we offer comprehensive breast care, providing all of your diagnostic studies, evaluations and procedures in one place.
Advantages of Visiting CAMC for Your Breast Care
What sets CAMC apart from other medical centers in the area? Patients experience the following benefits when visiting our breast center in Charleston:
- Digital mammography and ultrasounds, interpreted by radiologists who are experts in breast diseases
- Board-certified breast surgeons who offer same-day appointments
- Nurse navigators that guide patients through the system, providing support, symptom management and coordination of care
- State-of-the-art equipment so that patients can be evaluated and diagnosed with accuracy and efficiency
- Genetic counseling with the area’s only certified genetic counselor to assess your risk for developing breast cancer and other genetic conditions
- 3-D mammography, also known as breast tomosynthesis, which enables our physicians to examine breast tissue layer by layer for improved accuracy
Expert Breast Care
Patients are encouraged to schedule their mammograms to avoid long wait times and ensure timely review of results. To schedule your appointment, please call (304) 388-9677. Walk-in appointments are available for screening mammograms and bone density screenings Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Diagnostic mammograms must be scheduled.
Visit the Breast Center at CAMC to manage your breast health.