Teays Valley Hospital Imaging
The Teays Valley Hospital (TVH) imaging department is a perfect mixture of technology and professionalism. Settled in the valley between Huntington and Charleston, this small community hospital offers state-of-the-art imaging equipment complemented with home town care. A highly skilled team of professionals, including physicians, technologists, nurses and assistants, work together to provide excellent care to every patient every day. To accommodate patients of all ages and circumstance, the TVH imaging department also offers evening appointment times for your convenience.
- Breast MRI - Scheduled Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Computed Tomography (CT) scan (64-slice, low dose package offering 30% dose reduction per scan)
Scheduled Monday through Saturday; walk-ins welcome; 24-7 up time
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Scheduled Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- NM and Stress Testing
Scheduled Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Ultrasound (Vascular, Abdominal and Heart)
Scheduled Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Mammography (screening, diagnostic and stereotactic biopsy; scheduling preferred but walk-ins welcome)
Scheduled Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.; Tuesday/Thursday, 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Bone density
Scheduled Tuesday, 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. (walk-ins encouraged)
Scheduled Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. Noon