Not feeling well?
Get the care you need anytime, anywhere
via phone, web or mobile app
Available Oct. 14, 2019
24/7 Care will provide 24/7/365 access to U.S. board-certified physicians and licensed physician assistants and nurse practitioners through secure video visits for non-emergency illnesses like the flu, ear infections, sinus infections and more! 24/7 Care providers can prescribe medications for a wide range of conditions when medically appropriate.
- 24/7 Care is free for CAMC employees and their immediate family members (immediate family includes spouse and dependent children through age 25).
- 24/7 Care is open to the public for $49 per visit. Payment is due at the time of service using a credit or debit card.
- All patients are responsible for the costs of any medications that are prescribed.
- The 24/7 Care app will be available to download Oct. 14, 2019 (for both Apple and Android devices). Then follow the easy, step-by-step instructions to set up your account.
- Once you set up your account, you can log in anytime from your home, office or even when you’re traveling for secure video visits!
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions about 24/7 Care.