At the CAMC Family Resource Center we understand life can be complicated. That's why we're here to help you with issues that hit close to home. Our staff is trained to help you deal with a variety of issues and concerns, from family and marital counseling to anxiety/depression or substance abuse issues.
In addition to our counseling services, we offer many face-to-face childbirth education classes, as well as online versions of our childirth, baby care basics and breastfeeding classes. Registration information is below.
For questions about appointments, classes or other services offered at the FRC, email us at email@example.com or call (304) 388-2545.
Our services include:
- Counseling for children, adolescents and adults
- Psychiatric evaluations/medical interventions
- Counseling that deals with family issues such as:
- Parenting different ages and stages
- Women's health issues
- Smoking cessation
- Grief and loss
- Stress management
- Substance abuse
- Childbirth preparation (also available online!)
- Birth basics
- Great Expectations
- Baby Basics (also available online!)
- Breastfeeding (also available online!)
- Pediatric CPR for family and friends
- Sibling Preparation
Delivering at Women and Children's Hospital? Register for a free tour of our maternity care area and labor and delivery unit.
- Compassionate Friends - support group for families dealing with the loss of a child
- Pregnancy Loss support group - meets the 3rd Monday of each month, 6-7:30 p.m. at the CAMC Cancer Center multipurpose room.
For more information about our programs, call (304) 388-2545.
800 Pennsylvania Ave.
Charleston, WV 25302
Map to the Family Resource Center