At the CAMC Family Resource Center we understand life can be complicated. That's why we're here to help you with issues that hit close to home. Our staff is trained to help you deal with a variety of issues and concerns, from family and marital counseling to anxiety/depression or substance abuse issues.
In addition to our counseling services, we offer many face-to-face classes about becoming a family.
For your convenience we also offer an online version of our childbirth class. Register online today.
Click here for a sneak peek of the online classes
For questions about appointments, classes or other services offered at the FRC, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (304) 388-2545.
Our services include:
- Counseling for individuals, couples, adolescents and children, psychiatric evaluations/medical interventions
- Counseling that deals with family issues such as:
- Parenting different ages and stages
- Divorce/blended families
- Infertility counseling
- Women's health issues
- Pregnancy loss
- Grief and loss
- Stress management
- Childbirth preparation
- Birth Basics
- Great Expectations
- Baby Basics
- Pediatric CPR for family and friends
- Sibling Preparation
Watch the video tour of our labor and delivery unit.
- Compassionate Friends - support group for families dealing with the loss of a child
- Pregnancy Loss support group - meets the 3rd Monday of each month, 6-7:30 p.m. at the CAMC Cancer Center multipurpose room.
For more information about our programs, call (304) 388-2545.
800 Pennsylvania Ave.
Charleston, WV 25302
Map to the Family Resource Center