At CAMC, our remarkable and talented staff is the backbone of our organization and the reason that we are able to provide award-winning health care to our community. That’s why we are proud to offer educational assistance to our dedicated workforce as they continue to grow within our organization.
The Employee Tuition Assistance Program provides financial support to any CAMC employee (who has worked with us for at least one year) who is pursuing degree or certificate programs. Below is a list of criteria for those who may be interested:
1. If employee has received other financial assistance through the organization (ex. Employee Dependent Education Assistance for Clinical Careers, or Workforce Development Programs), you are ineligible to receive the Employee Tuition Assistance.
2. Must have been in a 0.5 status or greater for at least one-year before the deadline date.
3. Disciplines will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
4. Applicant must be seeking a degree that will meet the business need(s) of CAMC.
5. Applicant must take course(s) from an accredited college / university.
6. Applicant must reapply each semester to be awarded tuition assistance.
7. Employee Tuition Assistance Program will pay up to $1,750.00 per semester for up to 3 semesters. (Employees must apply each semester.) If awarded tuition assistance, the money will be applied towards tuition and fees only.
8. Associate, bachelor, masters and doctorate degrees that meet the business need(s) of CAMC will be considered. Certificate program coursework that is required by CAMC will also be considered.
9. Complete application in its entirety. Any incomplete applications will be denied.
1. Employees will be selected to receive tuition assistance based on the following:
a. CAMC Health System, Inc. business need(s)
b. Seniority (Hire Date)
2. Employee will receive a letter stating they have been selected to receive tuition assistance from CAMC which will include the amount approved by the committee.
3. Checks will be mailed directly to the school designated on the application.
For more information contact Brianna Chin at (304)388-3376 or email
Educational assistance is made possible by funds from the CAMC Foundation.