The CAMC Family Resource Center is excited to announce a new online class that will give parents the comprehensive information they need about how to keep their children safe.
In this class, participants will learn how to protect their little ones through instructive video clips, infographics, stories and interactive games. They also will learn which accidents and injuries are most common, what can be done to prevent them, and how to be prepared in the case of an emergency.
• Car safety (car seats; heat stroke and carbon monoxide safety; front-overs and back- overs)
• Safe baby care (safe sleeping; pet, sibling and outside safety; sitter safety)
• Safety products (safe baby equipment, childproofing products, safe toys)
• Home safety (choking, suffocation and strangulation hazards; preventing falls; water safety; burn hazards)
• Household poisons (poisons inside the home, outside and around the home)
• Emergency preparedness (gun safety, fire safety, preparing for emergencies, infant CPR and first aid)
The class is accessible from any computer or mobile device with an internet connection and costs $45. Participants should allow 2 to 3 hours to complete the course and will have 270 days to complete it once they register. Visit planetreg.com/onlinechildbirth to register.