Effective Monday, April 4, 2022
- One adult may accompany the patient once in a room unless special assistance is needed
- Inpatient units: Visitation from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. with two visitors at a time at bedside
- ICUs: Two adult visitors at a time will be permitted per patient per day during ICU visiting hours. 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., 5 – 7 p.m. and 8:30 – 10:30 p.m.
- Behavioral medicine: Two adult visitors allowed from 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Outpatients and procedural areas (without a hospital stay): Resume pre-covid visitation guidelines
- Labor/Delivery: One adult support person and one visitor is permitted during labor
- Mother/Baby: One adult support person and two visitors per patient at a time at the bedside from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m., Siblings may visit 3 p.m. – 7p.m.
There are no visitation restrictions for end-of-life situations
- ER: Two parents/guardians may accompany the patient
- Pediatrics and PICU: One parent/guardian can stay bedside 24/7. Two visitors at a time at bedside from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- NICU: Two parents/grandparents may visit between the hours of 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. with the exception of 7 – 7:30 p.m. for shift change. While the mother is an inpatient, she and her support person may visit beyond the visiting hours until 7 a.m. the following day. Masks are required for visitors to the NICU
- Outpatients and procedural areas: Two parents/guardians may accompany the patient.