Manage your health and wellness with low-cost lab tests - no physician's order or insurance billing required.
Now offered Monday through Friday!
CAMC LabWorks, 3004 Chesterfield Ave. in Kanawha City (Map to this location) - 6:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Teays Valley Hospital, 1400 Hospital Drive, Hurricane (Map to this location) - 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Blood type (ABO/Rh) - $10
- Complete blood count (CBC) - $10
- Comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP) - $15
- C-reactive Protein - Cardiac High Sensitivity - $15
- Folate - $15
- Free T4: Free Thyroxine - $15
- hCG, Serum (Pregnancy) - $15
- Hemoglobin A1C - $15
- Hepatitis C Antibody Screen - $20
- Immunity Panel (Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Hepatitis B Antibody) - $125
- Iron - $10
- Lipid Panel - $15
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) - $15
- Testosterone - $25
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) - $15
- Uric Acid - $10
- Urine Microalbumin and Protein - $10
- Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine Ratio - $10
- Vitamin D - $25
No appointments or pre-registration necessary. Payment is due at time of service and can be made by cash or credit card.
Results will be available online in CAMC PatientLink or can be mailed to the patient.
Learn more about these and other common lab tests in our Health Information Center.