The DAISY Award is an international program that rewards and celebrates the extraordinary clinical skill and compassionate care given by nurses every day. CAMC is proud to be a DAISY Award partner, recognizing our exceptional RNs and LPNs with honor. Nurses may be nominated by anyone in the organization – patients, family members, other nurses, physicians, other clinicians and staff – anyone who experiences or observes extraordinary compassionate care being provided by a nurse.
Congratulations to our DAISY Awardees!
- Ashleigh Franklin, RN, open heart recovery unit, Memorial Hospital
- Megan Hill, RN, surgical vascular intermediate care, Memorial Hospital
- Ashley Hill, RN, 4 South neurology, General Hospital
- Amy Mareske, CRNA, operating room, Memorial Hospital
- Nicole Strimel, RN, surgical trauma ICU, General Hospital