At CAMC, we have a large anesthesia department that covers over 55 anesthetizing locations. We are home to a Level I Trauma Center, the busiest NICU and PICU in the state, and the first kidney transplant center in the state. We specialize in cardiothoracic surgery, neurological and spinal surgery, interventional neurology, robotic and minimally-invasive surgery, orthopedics and general surgery, among others. Our services range from neonates to geriatrics. We have two outpatient surgery centers and a state-of-the-art endoscopy suite.
For our CRNAs, we’re proud to offer:
• Premium pay and benefits
• Opportunities for advancement
• Loan forgiveness
• Annual merit raises
• Sign-on bonus for 1-year work commitment
• Overtime opportunities available
• CME allowance available
New grads are welcome!
• Associate’s degree required
• Bachelor’s degree
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support required within one year of hire
• Basic Life Support required within 30 days of hire
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support required within one year of hire
For more information, contact the CAMC Employment Center at (304) 388-7458.