At CAMC, we are currently hiring technologists to join our radiology team to deliver high-quality imaging and compassionate care to our patients. We proudly provide the resources and opportunities for our employees to thrive in careers.
Our radiology department encompasses seven imaging locations in a variety of patient care settings, so you choose the area that best meets your career goals. As part of CAMC, you have access to the latest technology and will use advanced equipment, software and protocols to deliver high-quality imaging for patients.
For our technologists, we’re proud to offer:
• Premium pay and benefits
• Opportunities for advancement
• Annual merit raises
• Sign-on bonus for 1-year work commitment
• Access to the latest and most advanced technologies
Applicants must have formalized radiologic technology training, have a valid WV license and be eligible to sit for the ARRT exam.
Tuition assistance is available for those interested in pursuing a radiologic technology career.
• Radiologic technologist license required
• American Registry of Rad Techs required within six months of hire
• Basic Life Support required within 30 days of hire
*Additional credentials may be required depending on position location.
For more information, contact the CAMC Employment Center at (304) 388-7458.