Our Approach to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Facial surgery can include commonplace procedures like wisdom tooth removal or dental implants, on involve complex surgeries to correct serious maxillofacial abnormalities like cleft lip and palate surgery.
Regardless of the type of surgery, we understand the importance of having a surgeon that you can trust, which is why we make it a priority to offer you a comfortable and welcoming environment. Our physicians and staff will be with you every step of the way, from explaining the procedure to post-surgical care.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Conditions and Procedures
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Dental implants
- Oral cancer
- Skin and mouth lesions
- Cleft lip and cleft palate repair
- Sleep apnea and snoring treatment
- Orthognathic (jaw) surgery
- Misshapen heads
- Craniofacial trauma surgery
- TMJ reconstruction
- Skull shape and suture fusion
- Craniofacial surgery
- Distraction osteogenesis "Jaw Lengthening"
- Birth marks, hemangiomas and asymmetries
- Facial Tumors, Cysts and Pathology
- Facial cosmetic surgery
- Facial reconstruction
- Rosacea treatment
- Laser treatment
- Hair transplants
- Vein sclerotherapy
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Our facial surgery team has extensive training and experience in all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery.