CORONAVIRUS SCREENING INFORMATION
CAMC offers drive-thru Coronavirus testing in Teays Valley and Charleston for pre-screened patients.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and are concerned that you may have Coronavirus, you can use CAMC's 24/7 Care app to talk to a provider anytime, day or night, to determine if you need tested. 24/7 Care visits for Coronavirus concerns are FREE through 5/31/20. Simply download the 24/7 Care app, set up an account, and request a free visit using coupon code COVID. A CAMC provider will call you or video chat with you and give you an order to be screened, if necessary. Only patients with a physician's order may be screened at the drive-thru locations.
If you do not have a smartphone or computer or if you have trouble downloading the 24/7 Care app, call (304) 388-9200 for assistance. We will help you sign up for 24/7 Care and get connected with a provider at no cost. Please do not call this number with general health questions about Coronavirus; we can only assist you with 24/7 Care. For general questions and concerns about Coronavirus, call the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources hotline at 1-800-887-4304.
To get the app, visit the 24/7 Care Website or choose one of the app store links below.
Not feeling well?
Get the care you need anytime, anywhere
via phone, web or mobile app
24/7 Care provides 24/7/365 access to U.S. board-certified physicians and licensed physician assistants and nurse practitioners through secure video visits for non-emergency illnesses like the flu, ear infections, sinus infections and more! 24/7 Care providers can prescribe medications for a wide range of conditions when medically appropriate.
- 24/7 Care is free for CAMC employees and their immediate family members (immediate family includes spouse and dependent children through age 25).
- 24/7 Care is open to the public for $49 per visit. Payment is due at the time of service using a credit or debit card.
- All patients are responsible for the costs of any medications that are prescribed.
- The 24/7 Care app is available to download for both Apple and Android devices. Just follow the easy, step-by-step instructions to set up your account.
- Once you set up your account, you can log in anytime from your home, office or even when you’re traveling for secure video visits!
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions about 24/7 Care.
To sign up for 24/7 Care and start a virtual visit, visit the 24/7 Care website or download the app for iOS and Android devices below.