CORONAVIRUS SCREENING INFORMATION
CAMC offers drive-thru Coronavirus testing in Teays Valley and Charleston for pre-screened patients.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and are concerned that you may have Coronavirus, you can use CAMC's 24/7 Care app to talk to a provider anytime, day or night, to determine if you need tested. The cost is $49 per visit for the public; free for CAMC employees and ttheir immediate family. Simply download the 24/7 Care app, set up an account, and request a visit. A CAMC provider will call you or video chat with you and give you an order to be screened, if necessary. Only patients with a physician's order may be screened at the drive-thru locations.
To get the app, visit the 24/7 Care Website or choose one of the app store links below.
Not feeling well?
Get the care you need anytime, anywhere
via phone, web or mobile app
24/7 Care provides 24/7/365 access to U.S. board-certified physicians and licensed physician assistants and nurse practitioners through secure video visits for non-emergency illnesses like the flu, ear infections, sinus infections and more! 24/7 Care providers can prescribe medications for a wide range of conditions when medically appropriate.
- 24/7 Care is free for CAMC employees and their immediate family members (immediate family includes spouse and dependent children through age 25).
- 24/7 Care is open to the public for $49 per visit. Payment is due at the time of service using a credit or debit card.
- All patients are responsible for the costs of any medications that are prescribed.
- The 24/7 Care app is available to download for both Apple and Android devices. Just follow the easy, step-by-step instructions to set up your account.
- Once you set up your account, you can log in anytime from your home, office or even when you’re traveling for secure video visits!
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions about 24/7 Care.
To sign up for 24/7 Care and start a virtual visit, visit the 24/7 Care website or download the app for iOS and Android devices below.