3415 MacCorkle Ave SE
Charleston, WV 25304
At CAMC, we are committed to helping women manage their breast health. Our team delivers the expert treatment you deserve for all of your breast care needs.
As the first accredited breast center in the state and the only accredited center in the region, we offer comprehensive breast care, providing all of your diagnostic studies, evaluations and procedures in one place.
What sets CAMC apart from other medical centers in the area? Patients experience the following benefits when visiting our breast center in Charleston:
- Digital mammography and ultrasounds, interpreted by radiologists who are experts in breast diseases
- Board-certified breast surgeons who offer same-day appointments
- Nurse navigators that guide patients through the system, providing support, symptom management and coordination of care
- State-of-the-art equipment so that patients can be evaluated and diagnosed with accuracy and efficiency
- Genetic counseling to assess your risk for developing breast cancer and other genetic conditions
- 3-D mammography, also known as breast tomosynthesis, which enables our physicians to examine breast tissue layer by layer for improved accuracy
Bone density screenings and mammograms (both screening and diagnostic) must be scheduled for patient convenience and to ensure timely review of results. To schedule your appointment, please call (304) 388-9677.