Our Approach to Cancer Care
At CAMC, our patients are at the center of everything we do. Our experience, expertise and advanced technology ensure that we are equipped to provide patients with a level of care you won’t find at other hospitals. That includes:
- Medical and radiation oncologists who specialize in specific cancer types
- The most experienced cancer surgeons in West Virginia
- Dedicated nurses who specialize in treating cancer patients
- Board certified oncology pharmacists
- Social workers who can help you understand your care plan, get financial assistance, find transportation and more
- Psychologists and support groups to provide emotional support
- Access to the latest clinical trials for state-of-the-art cancer care opportunities
Our team works together so that your care is coordinated and convenient. We create a personalized care plan to treat your cancer. This plan is overseen by your doctors, nurses and entire care team to ensure that every option is considered and your needs are being met.
Oncology is a department of specialists employed by CAMC that offers the services represented on this page.